BEAUTY HAUL


Because this is my first blog post for this year I just want to greet you all a,
 Happy and Prosperous New Year! :)

Since It's my first post I've decided to make a new blog post about the products that I'm recently using plus the products that my friends had given me. Well, mostly they're all Korean brands which I seriously look up to for having a great quality of lip tints and face masks! Let's start!



First is this Precious Mineral Cushion with SPF 50+ from Etude House. This product is good for coverage for those who have reddish skin and with those who have acne spots and/or blemishes. Second is the Wonder Pore that is 10 in 1, also from Etude House. I haven't tried this yet though but I'll give this back a review!


I have to admit that I'm a lip tint addict. The concept of these products are so easy for everyday use for students like me because it's a 3CE (3 Concept Eyes). You can use it as an eyeshadow, a blush, and a lip tint. First is Color Pop and the second is the Dear Darling Tint which are both from Etude House. While the two remaining products are the kind of lip tints that are tattoos. I bought these from SaSa in Hong Kong and I don't know if they sell it here in the Philippines. The brand's name is Berrisom, I got the colors Sexy Red and Lovely Peach.


Clinique products are pretty much expensive compare to the other face products but it's the also one of the best out there. I use this for my acne spot blemishes and for moisturising my skin before going to bed at night. I'm also using an Aloe Facial Wash (not in the photo) from The Face Shop (which my friend gave me, thanks Lyndon! Haha) and to be very honest it makes your face sooo soft! I've been using it since the early days of December up until now and it's really great! I also highly recommend it. 


Collagen Mask, Peeling Gel and Aqua Cream from UGB. I haven't tried these products yet but they're also given to me by my friend, thanks to their sponsors lol. I think these products are also quite expensive but these Korean brand is known for having a high quality standard when it comes to their beauty and whitening products. 


Another beauty addiction of mine is collecting face masks. I seriously have A LOT of different brands and designs of face masks but my favorite scents are Cherry Blossom, Aloe, Green Tea and Honey. And lastly, this Nail Remover from Nature Republic which has a good scent and does not dry off easily like the other normal nail removers when you're using it. Plus! It's very affordable. :)

I hope you enjoyed my beauty haul! 


Lara, x

CARLO

Photographed by Renz Mart Reyes Styled by JL Crespo  #TeamRyujiShiomitsu Assisted by Lara Labitoria