WHAT INTERESTS YOU? //


I'd like to see traveling not as a change in geographic location but as a change in perspective that creates different spectrum that makes the typical a whole new more vivid adventure. I love discovering new things and places, and experiencing new cultures and meeting new people. Because I always believe in the saying that "Experience is the best teacher" and I know that once you get to experience it, it will always stay in your your memory for a lifetime.


Six years ago, the Universal Studios and Resorts World Singapore are still both under construction back when we we're there. That's why when my mom told me that we're going to visit that country I really can't explain the excitement and happiness that i'm feeling in. Can you see how happy we are in this photo? Haha.


I just really have to take a photo of these two cute kids.


This group of street dancers at the Universal Studios are all Filipinos. They are the former members of the group, Back Street Boys.
----
"Fashion fades, Style is eternal." I live by the mantra of Coco Chanel everyday. I always make sure that every time I go out I always look presentable by keeping it simple and chic. I always look up to different Fashion blogs, I  love to explore new trends and get inspirations, and put them in my mood board.





-Photo's from Tumblr-

If someone ask me to compare myself to anything it would be coffee, because I’m a nocturnal person. I’m like New York, I never sleep. Tell me who wouldn’t love the smell of a fresh brewed coffee? I always try different coffee shops and just wander around. I seriously can’t start my day without coffee and one thing’s for sure, I can’t live without coffee.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

-Photo from Tumblr-

They say that "Picture paints a thousand words" and since then I considered it as an art and a hobby. I love taking pictures and printing them. I love taking pictures because there will always be a story behind it. That's why every photo I take is memorable to me.




Photography will always capture my heart and develop me to the person that I will be someday.



xx
Lara

CARLO

Photographed by Renz Mart Reyes Styled by JL Crespo  #TeamRyujiShiomitsu Assisted by Lara Labitoria