I KNOW WRITE MANILA: SUMMER WORKSHOP //

Who would've thought that planning and organizing an event would be this fun? But of course, there's still a lot of planning, meeting and brainstorming to do for this event to be successful. What I'm really just proud of with our team is that we really put a lot of effort and the fact that many attended and really enjoyed what we planned and prepare for them truly made us happy. Plus their overwhelming tweets and blog posts really made us want to put another big event hopefully this coming semestrial break! We can't wait to plan and collaborate with other people on our next event! :-)


Check out this cool artwork where all our guest speakers' inspirational words are written!
(c) Zianne



Deputy Editor-In-chief of Candy Magazine, Ms. Marla Miniano giving a talk to our armies!
(c) Vianne





Photo starting from the left:
Founder of I Know Write Manila, Jodie Alejaga. Ms. Reese Lansangan of reeseypeasy.com, my co-organizer's Edrianne Tui and Cidee Despi, Ms. Marla Miniano, Me and Clara Magalona.



My childhood friends Kennard and Princes who surprised me by attending our event!! I'm so happy that they enjoyed and made new friends too!


This is me with my hagardo versoza peg.


Busy Nina and Ms. Reese



Bea Marin, Clara Magalona, Jam Geronimo and Gabe Santos!




Photo taken by Jodie. This is when Ms. Reese is singing her original song Let's Not Move (which is one of my favorites from her originals) Her voice is so beautiful na speechless ako.


(c) Clara Magalona



A formal and wacky photo with the new IKW Armies and guest speakers!! And of course, a big thanks to our official media partner and sponsors! This event would not be successful without all your help and efforts and by attending and enjoying what we prepare for you guys! Hope to see you all again on our next I Know Write Manila event!


PS: Please comment any ideas you want for our 3rd event! :-)



xx
Lara


CARLO

Photographed by Renz Mart Reyes Styled by JL Crespo  #TeamRyujiShiomitsu Assisted by Lara Labitoria