APRIL PREVIEW //


Since it's summer and I have summer classes (waddup with that) i'm gonna post some pictures of what i'm up to two weeks before my summer classes starts. :-)



1. I'm a coffee lover. I love coffee so much and I don't know what to do about it anymore.
 2. Finally had a pamper day and 'me time'!! (I'm just so happy okay)
3. I'm currently reading Abbi Glines' Sea Breeze series and i'm in the third book already!! The story's so beautiful I honestly can't get enough it.
4. Had some bonding time with my mom. :-)




5. I love BonChon so much I can't even.
6. Went to Close Up Forever Summer!! VIP mosh oh my god so fun and crazy night!!
7. Adidas collaborated with Topshop! <3
8. New cutie icons for my iTouch. Hehehe




  9. I got free mini mint and orange flavored tic tac's! (Super cute)
10. During Holy Week we always have this what we call 'pabasa' at our ancestral house in Bulacan and it's our tradition to do this every year.
11. The very beautiful view of sunset.
12. Bought new stuffs at Muji. Hehe :-)




xx
Lara

CARLO

Photographed by Renz Mart Reyes Styled by JL Crespo  #TeamRyujiShiomitsu Assisted by Lara Labitoria