THE 1975 //


Last night (which is my first day of summer), I watched The 1975 live at the Ayala Mall TriNoma! I'm really really excited to watch the band and sing along with their songs while jumping/screaming and all! I actually met new people at the event and It's really a great and fun experience for me even though I lined up and waited for four hours just to see them but it's really worth the wait! Until now I still can't get enough of them, to be honest. They're so good! :-)









Super low quality photos I know, 'cause I took a lot of videos than photos yesterday. Oh well, I can't wait for next year!! Matty said that they're going back here in the Philippines. :-)



xx
Lara

CARLO

Photographed by Renz Mart Reyes Styled by JL Crespo  #TeamRyujiShiomitsu Assisted by Lara Labitoria