A MIX TAPE PLAYLIST //


School was so shitty since last week and I don't know how to handle it anymore. But i'm still thankful that I survived those hell days at school solving math and accounting problems on my table pretending that I understand a single piece of crap from what my professor discussed to us. (AS IF. HUHU)

Oh well. Here are some of the songs on my playlist that I want to share with you guys! Btw, I'm more on R&B, Chill, and Pop music. But I also like to listen to some Acoustics and Song Covers! Enjoy!! : )



(Photo from Tumblr.) 


List of Songs: 
(Mixed Genres)

  • Ms. Fortune - Shwayze feat. Devin K.
  • Talk To You - Parade Of Lights
  • Red Hands - Columbia Records
  • Happy - Pharrell Williams
  • Pink Matter - Frank Ocean feat. Andre 3000
  • How Many Drinks - (Remix) Kendrick Lamar
  • Hey Juliet - LMNT
  • Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
  • On Our Way - The Royal Concept
  • Doin' It Good - Kanye West x Daft Punk
  • What Makes You Beautiful - (Cover) The 1975
  • Bound 2 - (Solidisco's Remix) Kanye West


CARLO

Photographed by Renz Mart Reyes Styled by JL Crespo  #TeamRyujiShiomitsu Assisted by Lara Labitoria